Top 5 Graphic Design Trends for 2015
At the start of this year, let’s focus on the graphic design trends that going to dominate 2015. These are one of the top trends that showed lots of potential last year.
- Flat Design: Flat design is a minimalistic design approach that is getting widely popular in multiple platforms. Our popular mobile operating systems are utilizing flat designs. This form of design approach has features like clean and open space. Generally utilize two dimensional illustrations with flat colors. Flat design emphasis on usability and simplicity.
- Grid Layout: Grids are like invisible agents that are holding your designs together. Designers who are already have a background of Art College have an idea of what grid layout is. Grid design is getting popular and utilized for creating logos. They offer rhythm and meter to the design. It provides a very methodological approach to the whole graphic designing process.
- Fonts and Typography: Utilization exclusive fonts and typography offer a distinctive feature to the graphic designing. Custom fonts are very helpful in establishing company branding. Handwriting fonts mix and match fonts can provide an interesting contrast in your illustrations and this trend of graphic designing is expected to grow in 2015.
- Bright Color Palette: We all comprehend what is the importance of color in graphic design. The Digital color palate is much more evolved. Pastel colors are gaining popularity with the emergence of flat design. Pastel color palate utilizes many variations of a color shade. These less saturated colors offer a soothing experience to the viewer.
- Single Shade Color: Rather than going with multiple colors. Multiple variations of a single shade are being used. This enhances the brand identity; this technique is very effective in multiple medium to make your brand more recognizable.